Monday, September 11, 2006

Presentation

Ahhh, the sounds and sights of fall! The weather gets just slightly colder in the morning, the rain comes down unexpectedly, men in skintight uniforms hit each other with enough force to put a small horse out of comission... yes, football season is here.

As some of the people that know me and endure my excentricities, I just had to have another blog for my favorite sport. Since I guess that at least this blog ought to serve some useful purpose other than my own amusement, Lado N will deal with the current situation of Fantasy Football. Once more my good friend and partner in crime Driusha taught me the dark ways and now I'm hooked on FF. So, Lado N will come out every week, giving you everything you wanted to know on the NFL. That is, anything but information that could actually improve your knowledge of the sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home